What's Cooking Saturday, September 22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zhizara

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, I get to start the thread two days in a row!

I've prepared my crabcakes, put them in the fridge to chill, and smashed a bunch of garlic. I'll start cooking the Portabella slices in the garlic butter around 4. I'm going to go ahead and cook up both packages of 'shrooms, and just reheat the rest whenever I'm ready.

What's cooking (or not) for you?

Grilled teriyaki chicken skewers, grilled shrimp skewers, grilled red onion, grilled red peppers, grilled pineapple, and rice. Beautiful end of summer weather. We will be out on the deck with a glass of wine. I will prepare everything and Hubby will be the grill master. Can't wait! :)

Not feeling well so I picked up an $8.00 deli meal at Wegmans!

It is enough for a couple of meals and it looks decent.

I may buy a Winnebago and move to Wegmans parking lot! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Chicken parm w/pasta
Broccoli in pesto
Greens in oil and garlic

Bea, I hope you are feeling better soon x

Not feeling well so I picked up an $8.00 deli meal at Wegmans!

It is enough for a couple of meals and it looks decent.

I may buy a Winnebago and move to Wegmans parking lot! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Chicken parm w/pasta
Broccoli in pesto
Greens in oil and garlic

Grilled teriyaki chicken skewers, grilled shrimp skewers, grilled red onion, grilled red peppers, grilled pineapple, and rice. Beautiful end of summer weather. We will be out on the deck with a glass of wine. I will prepare everything and Hubby will be the grill master. Can't wait! :)

Chopper, that sounds very nice, enjoy your evening :)

Pork chops w/ mustard sauce
Pierogies (potato & onion), w/ sauteed onions & sour cream
Roasted brussels sprouts
Baked apples topped w/ vanilla ice cream

I am pan frying a walleye filet w/ lemon and will have a baked potato and salad. Tater's in the oven along with some of their brothers for hash browns for sunday breakfast.

I made a seafood salad today with imitation crab (surimi). Package says it contains real snow crab meat. Tastes pretty good. I'll serve that in burger buns with lettuce. I also made Israeli couscous with roasted bell peppers, onions, garlic and a jalapeno pepper and vinaigrette for the side.

Back
Top Bottom