What's cooking Sunday 9/30/12?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Wow no dinner thread yet?

Dinner was Pan-fried cube steaks, mashed red potatoes (in jackets, ground sea salt, ground peppercorns, sour cream and butter) and broccoli rabe

img_1190671_0_d8ca444d829f435c2bc1e86449b72969.jpg

Lovely, MsM!

Rock Creek Crisps and brie from Whole Foods. DH has proclaimed the crisps to be THE Best Cracker Ever.

Last edited:
Looking very tasty, MsM. Great color on the cube steak. I almost bought some cube steak last week for pan frying and chicken fried steak. This week for sure.

Good looking meal, msmofet. I had roast chicken that I propped upright on an empty beer can. It was nice and crispy. Then I make a copycat version of Swiss Chalet dipping sauce. Mashed potatoes and steamed cauliflower.

Grandchildren have gone now. This Nana & Papa are beat! I think it's going to be leftovers for us. Maybe hot pork sandwiches or pork and noodles. I don't know yet, I just know I have left over smoked pork shoulder, and I am really tired. ;)

I marinated a flank steak in an Asian sesame marinade and was going to grill it until I ran out of gas pre-heating the grill. Instead I tossed it into a smoking hot CI skillet to cook it.

Thank you. I agree with Kylie everyones meals look and sound fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom