What's cooking Sunday December 27, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was waiting for you to start this.

Mark brought home ham last night. So, I'm going to have scalloped potatoes with ham, meatloaf and some vegie.

venison, smashed taters, peas, pounds of steak sauce. pre-dinner margaritas.

I was waiting for you to start this.

Mark brought home ham last night. So, I'm going to have scalloped potatoes with ham, meatloaf and some vegie.
YUMMY!! i am also having my version of scalloped potatoes (cooked stove top)

Burgers (chopped beef, chopped green pepper, chopped onions, powdered porcini mushrooms, salt, pepper, Tabasco hot ketchup and Tabasco hot mustard), stove top scalloped potatoes (potatoes, onion, chives, canned mushrooms, red wine, cream of mushroom soup and a dollop of sour cream before serving), buttered steamed cauliflower and broccoli.

img_868058_0_694d99825ee442088c4c4e8bb94a3610.jpg

The ham bone from the Christmas day ham is cooking in the crockpot with beans, celery, onion, carrots and spices and herbs. With the soup we are having coleslaw. I also made a lemon pound cake for dessert later tonight.

I have a couple of BS chicken breasts thawing. Haven't decided what to do yet.

I ended up pan roasting the two breast halves. SO had hers with some sauteed mushrooms and cheese and some steamed spinach. I had half a quesadilla (not too hungry).

I have saved some appetite for a slice of cheesecake with blueberry topping later this evening (Christmas dinner leftovers).

i gave jake chocolate & oreoes & he got fast food at 3:30-ish & was too un-hungry to cook, so he cooked me canned sketti.
i'm cooking my own food hereafter & beyond.

i gave jake chocolate & oreoes & he got fast food at 3:30-ish & was too un-hungry to cook, so he cooked me canned sketti.
i'm cooking my own food hereafter & beyond.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::chef:

Standing rib roast, roasted potatoes, corn and a green salad. Cabernet sauvignon for me and milk for everyone else. It was really good. A little rare for everyone but me. I LOVED it.

Standing rib roast, roasted potatoes, corn and a green salad. Cabernet sauvignon for me and milk for everyone else. It was really good. A little rare for everyone but me. I LOVED it.
:LOL::LOL: glad you loved it!! it sounds wonderful

Burgers (chopped beef, chopped green pepper, chopped onions, powdered porcini mushrooms, salt, pepper, Tabasco hot ketchup and Tabasco hot mustard), stove top scalloped potatoes (potatoes, onion, chives, canned mushrooms, red wine, cream of mushroom soup and a dollop of sour cream before serving), buttered steamed cauliflower and broccoli.
img_868087_0_694d99825ee442088c4c4e8bb94a3610.jpg
Your dinner looks lovely! :) I didn't make my meatloaf....that will be Monday's dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom