Whats cooking Sunday July 26, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dinner is served

cheeseburger, pickle slice and Tabasco Brand spicey ketchup on a poppy seed roll with green olive poppers.

img_839389_0_14d2b965739d591c0dd9162ffac90a86.jpg

green olive poppers - drained and dried my olives, than molded cream cheese around them. then i slapped my nuts (ummm yeah i said that LOL walnuts chopped with pampered chef slap chopper) and rolled the cheese molded olives in the nuts. put in fridge till firmed up and then sliced.

img_839389_1_72ff3494b765c164a02b575887759d9f.jpg

sounds wonderful!! where do i get dried burgundy wine powder? i use regular drinking burgundy wine in cooking all the time!!

I have Chablis , Sherry as well as the Burgundy powders , which I purchased online at Specialty Seasonings

I have the smallest container because I didn't know how it would taste in my recipes. You can rehydrate the powder with equal parts water , or just sprinkle on the food.

I have Chablis , Sherry as well as the Burgundy powders , which I purchased online at Specialty Seasonings

I have the smallest container because I didn't know how it would taste in my recipes. You can rehydrate the powder with equal parts water , or just sprinkle on the food.
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! oooooooooooooooo i can go crazy on that site goody goody!! LOL :LOL:

Pepper crusted pork tenderloin on the BBQ, lemon potatoes, grilled zucchini tossed in EVOO and salt. Greek salad. I had milk too.

Sunday dinner will be:

Berled Swimps --- Peelum and eatum.
Corn on da Cob .....
New Potatoes......
Green Salad........
Frozen Stromberry Pie .......

Oh no, everyone, Uncle Bob is very ill. I think he needs medical attention ASAP. No Bourbon? No chocolate ice cream? This is serious! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sausage Rolls heated in the microwave and green salad. Way too hot to cook here. And they say we may be in for another storm tonight :(

Back
Top Bottom