What's cooking TGIFriday August 14, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
left over mexican wings. corn salsa and chili relleno casserole from last night. wasn't that crazy about the casserole, would leave out tomato sauce next time.

well had a couple wings at four pm. just finished boston brown bread, two slices with butter and a glass of milk. order from vermont country store came.

it is as good as i remember from my childhood. :chef:

I decided on roasted turkey breast coated with a mustard mayonnaise and served with fusilli tossed in a herb lemon butter.

img_845163_0_ad7f7eeb628958a55140854b43f1dd28.jpg

img_845163_1_0aa2b72223db313d71f4d5b0c5eaaca9.jpg
lord that looks gooooooood!! YUMMY

Dinner is served

A stuffed tomato (repeat of last night)

img_845166_0_9b12402b12589719bb483485b88aa2f4.jpg

Cheese burger on poppy seed roll, deli mac salad and deli potato salad

img_845166_1_f57dd1aa10bbc9ebbad60c02a56beb91.jpg

Stuffed mushrooms

img_845166_2_c5cf4bf5882dd7c60b218c8d165f39c9.jpg

img_845166_3_08370ee5d93e41ece782653b09ad7d7f.jpg

Your mushrooms looks very good msmofet! YUMMY!

I ended up having a french bread pizza with pepperoni and cheese.

This was Mark's dinner.. not very exciting... hot dogs with ketchup and relish with tater-tots.

one not dressed up :ermm:
img_845169_0_b5ae537acd7b414eef8cb223d95ccb5a.jpg

one with his favorite fixin's... relish and ketchup
img_845169_1_82d7846b47400d94fcd0b6ec260375b9.jpg

Tonight we had this things that were like pigs in a blanket but with hamburger meat and cheese. So it was like a little hamburger.

thank you vb!! now i want a fried hot dog with tabasco mustard!!

DELISH! The two of you sure eat good!!

We're both on holiday at the moment so that's why we're eating a little better than usual. I don't get much time to cook during the week as we both work late so this is our little treat :D

Your turkey breast and buttered noodles look perfect!

Thanks VB :)

lord that looks gooooooood!! YUMMY

Thanks msmofet, I'll certainly be making it again and the full recipe can be found on my blog and I'll also post it on here :chef:

Dinner is served

Cheese burger on poppy seed roll, deli mac salad and deli potato salad

Oh wow that looks good! Your burger looks like it was cooked just for me :D mmmmmmmmm juicy mushrooms too :) Nice photos!

I ended up having a french bread pizza with pepperoni and cheese.

This was Mark's dinner.. not very exciting... hot dogs with ketchup and relish with tater-tots.

one with his favorite fixin's... relish and ketchup
img_845184_0_82d7846b47400d94fcd0b6ec260375b9.jpg

Ohhhhhh I havent had a hot dog for a while now. The sausages here are not nice at all. The last time I had a hot dog was in Ikea of all places :LOL:

Your hot dogs look very nice and Mark's very lucky :)

Ohhhhhh I havent had a hot dog for a while now. The sausages here are not nice at all. The last time I had a hot dog was in Ikea of all places :LOL:

Your hot dogs look very nice and Mark's very lucky :)
I know the first picture wasn't that attractive. That is how they turn out when I bake them.

thank you vb!! now i want a fried hot dog with tabasco mustard!!

Tobasco mustard? Well, I guess if I eat horseradish mustard, I shouldn't be surprised! :LOL::LOL::LOL: But with my dogs all I want is sauerkraut and/or fried onions.

VB your dogs do look delish. We are having dogs tonight!

Tobasco mustard? Well, I guess if I eat horseradish mustard, I shouldn't be surprised! :LOL::LOL::LOL: But with my dogs all I want is sauerkraut and/or fried onions.

VB your dogs do look delish. We are having dogs tonight!
Click here

img_845302_0_8fc1f0c4b8f65c808591ab19c9c3308d.gif

i also use the tabasco ketchup they both have a nice little tabasco kick!!
tabasco has lots of condiments including mayo.

msmofet;845302tabasco has lots of condiments including mayo.[/quote said:
Thanks for the info and the picture, Ms M. I haven't seen them up here. We have a change called "Real Canadian Super Store" that has it's own line of "President's Choice" products. They have a lot of condiments and one of my favourites is their grainy dijon with horseradish. I use it on lots of things....just not my hot dogs! :LOL::LOL:

Thanks for the info and the picture, Ms M. I haven't seen them up here. We have a change called "Real Canadian Super Store" that has it's own line of "President's Choice" products. They have a lot of condiments and one of my favourites is their grainy dijon with horseradish. I use it on lots of things....just not my hot dogs! :LOL::LOL:
a friend of mine from canada raves about "President's Choice" products. last year she had me crazy ove a BBQ/rib sauce.

:LOL: I missed this. Looks like you're going to have to make dogs and pot pies soon!

That is the first time I have seen Tobasco mustard.
tabasco mustard is yummy on dogs and corned beef!! i love the tabasco ketchup on my burgers and tater tots.

img_845322_0_181c4b45208721d0ec87cfe2179c7beb.gif

Back
Top Bottom