What's cooking Thursday August 6, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i think sausage, cubanelle peppers, onions and potatoes in scrambled eggs. sliced to tomato on the side.

or

steak (porterhouse maybe), pan fried potatoes and corn on the cob.

what are you planning?

I'll be making roasted chicken wraps. It's easy and it's fun to make. Everyone will make their own wraps. All I need to do is just to roast the chicken and buy the wraps and salad.

Leftovers. Hubby can have a smorgasbord of meat loaf, chicken and/or steak with sides of potatoes , string beans.

Leftovers. Hubby can have a smorgasbord of meat loaf, chicken and/or steak with sides of potatoes , string beans.
We had our meatloaf last night, and it was good, but there were no leftovers.

I'm making Mark something with chicken. I'm not running out to the store, so it will have to be with what I have... possibly a pot pie.

For me... a small salmon filet... cooked in a little butter and Old Bay seasoning. On the sided a small salad.

My today's dinner might be Chinese Orange Chicken.. I got this recipe form my Chinese friend, but I think I might adapt to my stlye. It might be more tasty and yummy ^^"

I still have the Italian sausage from last night and some fresh ground beef. I am out of meat sauce (I try to keep some in the freezer at all times) so I am making a huge pot and will use some tonight, adding the Italian sausage, fresh herbs, roasted garlic and some fresh tomatoes. I will serve this over noodles (not sure which kind but it will be whatever I have in both regular and GF pasta).

I'll make some garlic bread (again regular and GF) and serve with a green salad.

Oops, Sorry. Besides being my abbreviation for your name, (GF - Grillingfool), GF stands for Gluten Free. Many people, such as my hubby, can not digest the gulten found in wheat, barley and a few other grains. So I buy a rice pasta which contains no gluten.

Dinner is served: scrambled eggs with sweet italian sausage, cubanelle peppers and yellow onions. Tomato salad and crusty bread to dip on the side (i didn't take a pic of the salad).

img_842786_0_f80086df6e70f2d391b16e281433b4dc.jpg

Easy spaghetti: brown hamburger, mild It. sausage, fennel, onion pwd., paprika, canned (yes!) 4-cheese spaghetti sauce. In the crock pot. Over spaghetti, whole grain. With Mizithra cheese grated on top. With cheesey ciabatta bread, green beans, corn.

Picked 30 plus tomatoes from my garden this morning. Oven roasted them a few hours with onions and fresh garlic.
Ended up making A pot of tomato soup.That's just good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom