What's cooking Thursday June 26, 2014?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
I have a loaf of no knead bread in the oven to go with Sausage, Kale and White Bean Soup, salad and will also be making dipping oil for the bread.

I'm making chicken with pickled peppers and kalamata olives. It's a modification of a Lidia recipe. Not sure she'd recognize it. We serve it over rice.

It's Thursday, dinner with friends night! So I'll be going to our dive bar and probably having a burger with their signature house-made chips. DH is on his own; we have chicken breasts he could grill, or leftover grilled chicken souvlaki, veggies, rice and tzatziki, which is more likely what he'll have ;)

TB is having chicken with rice and Greek Salad. I am having a protein shake with berries and a garden salad with cheese and avocado.

Been looking forward to the ratatouille I made last night with green tagliatelli. However, when I sat down to eat it I realised I'd not salted the ratatouille when I made it and no pepper or herbs either. It tasted awful. I'll have to "doctor" it before I have the leftovers tomorrow.

Spiced chicken strips with cumin powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, etc. over basmati rice and caramelized onions.

I have stayed with that "stuffed" feeling from pigging out on my lobster salad.

I do plan on having some roast beef hash with a poached egg should I get hungry before the morning hours. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom