What's cooking Thursday October 8, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i still haven't eaten dinner. i had 1 very small meal all day.
Hi there. I hope you're feeling better today and have your appetite back! I missed seeing your pictures yesterday. :(

There was a change in plans last night. Mark wasn't feeling too good... tummy issues. So, the vegies and chicken I had prepped for the pot pie went into making chicken noodle soup. There was a handful of penne I had to use up, so that was the noodle in the soup. Not the traditional soup noodle, but it came out rather good.

img_855103_0_efc0273bc3ae23b95a38864a4a8e200e.jpg

img_855103_1_cdd95cf0b4786b3804448719ec29d584.jpg

thank you lp and vb for caring. i would love thansgiving leftovers and pumpkin tart lp. i can't wait for my turkey day leftovers!! and chicken noodle soup looks great vb!!

i never ate last night. one daughter had my chinese lunch leftovers (there was most of it left as i only ate a few bites), my other girl made a bowl of oatmeal for hubs and she had a can of chicken and stars soup.

nothing really worth taking a picture of.

i did have breakfast today.

Last night I made one of my own versions of Chinese Fried Rice, using diced carrot, onion, bok choy, frozen green peas, turkey ham, fresh bean sprouts & 2 beaten eggs; sauced with soy sauce, oyster sauce, hot chili-garlic paste, & dry sherry. Delicious, & with enough left over for a lunch or two.

Hi there. I hope you're feeling better today and have your appetite back! I missed seeing your pictures yesterday. :(

There was a change in plans last night. Mark wasn't feeling too good... tummy issues. So, the vegies and chicken I had prepped for the pot pie went into making chicken noodle soup. There was a handful of penne I had to use up, so that was the noodle in the soup. Not the traditional soup noodle, but it came out rather good.

img_855319_0_efc0273bc3ae23b95a38864a4a8e200e.jpg

img_855319_1_cdd95cf0b4786b3804448719ec29d584.jpg

Very hearty soup VB. I hope Mark's feeling better soon. I didn't eat on Thursday because I was still feeling bad.

thank you lp and vb for caring. i would love thansgiving leftovers and pumpkin tart lp. i can't wait for my turkey day leftovers!! and chicken noodle soup looks great vb!!

i never ate last night. one daughter had my chinese lunch leftovers (there was most of it left as i only ate a few bites), my other girl made a bowl of oatmeal for hubs and she had a can of chicken and stars soup.

nothing really worth taking a picture of.

i did have breakfast today.

I hope you're feeling better now MM.

Back
Top Bottom