"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 10-09-2009, 07:41 AM   #21
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
i still haven't eaten dinner. i had 1 very small meal all day.
Hi there. I hope you're feeling better today and have your appetite back! I missed seeing your pictures yesterday.

There was a change in plans last night. Mark wasn't feeling too good... tummy issues. So, the vegies and chicken I had prepped for the pot pie went into making chicken noodle soup. There was a handful of penne I had to use up, so that was the noodle in the soup. Not the traditional soup noodle, but it came out rather good.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #22
Master Chef

thank you lp and vb for caring. i would love thansgiving leftovers and pumpkin tart lp. i can't wait for my turkey day leftovers!! and chicken noodle soup looks great vb!!

i never ate last night. one daughter had my chinese lunch leftovers (there was most of it left as i only ate a few bites), my other girl made a bowl of oatmeal for hubs and she had a can of chicken and stars soup.

nothing really worth taking a picture of.

i did have breakfast today.

Old 10-09-2009, 11:40 AM   #23
Master Chef

Last night I made one of my own versions of Chinese Fried Rice, using diced carrot, onion, bok choy, frozen green peas, turkey ham, fresh bean sprouts & 2 beaten eggs; sauced with soy sauce, oyster sauce, hot chili-garlic paste, & dry sherry. Delicious, & with enough left over for a lunch or two.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #24
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Bean View Post
Hi there. I hope you're feeling better today and have your appetite back! I missed seeing your pictures yesterday.

There was a change in plans last night. Mark wasn't feeling too good... tummy issues. So, the vegies and chicken I had prepped for the pot pie went into making chicken noodle soup. There was a handful of penne I had to use up, so that was the noodle in the soup. Not the traditional soup noodle, but it came out rather good.

Very hearty soup VB. I hope Mark's feeling better soon. I didn't eat on Thursday because I was still feeling bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmofet View Post
thank you lp and vb for caring. i would love thansgiving leftovers and pumpkin tart lp. i can't wait for my turkey day leftovers!! and chicken noodle soup looks great vb!!

i never ate last night. one daughter had my chinese lunch leftovers (there was most of it left as i only ate a few bites), my other girl made a bowl of oatmeal for hubs and she had a can of chicken and stars soup.

nothing really worth taking a picture of.

i did have breakfast today.
I hope you're feeling better now MM.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:16 AM   #25
Assistant Cook

Ikan Bilis, 9 tries before I got the spice mix right. I wish I could by them by the Kilo here in Australia.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:17 AM   #26
Assistant Cook

Oh Here is the final product
Old 10-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #27
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecurrypot View Post

Oh Here is the final product
what is that?