What's cooking Thursday October 8, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hamburgers tonight. Don't know if I'm gonna throw them on the grill or just fry them. Trying a new mac & cheese recipe. In the crock pot of all things! :LOL:

We are having an early (Canadian) Thanksgiving meal tonight as it is DH's night off and he is working on the weekend. We will have a second on Monday at a restaurant with my sister.

The menu:
Baked ham shank
potatoes au gratin
mustard glazed carrots
peas in butter sauce

Dessert will be named later.

How about eggs AND waffles! :)
maybe but the eggs were going to be scrambled and have bacon, green pepper, onion, mushrooms and potatoes in them. waffles also would be over kill?

We are having an early (Canadian) Thanksgiving meal tonight as it is DH's night off and he is working on the weekend. We will have a second on Monday at a restaurant with my sister.

The menu:
Baked ham shank
potatoes au gratin
mustard glazed carrots
peas in butter sauce

Dessert will be named later.
that sounds so good.

Dunno what's going on.I've posted before.This one was just weird.It wouldn't let me type at first.Had to click many times to make it appear.Hit post,walked away for a few minutes.It never posted..Tried again,now it's a double..

I'm not doubling that recipe,that's just crazy..

Munky.

Tangy meatloaf with dill spears... macaroni and cheese... smokey bacon and pepper lima beans....

didn't want to do leftovers again, so went to the store and picked up a couple of nice chuck roasts, $1.89/lb. Froze one, have the other in the DO. Seasoned with s&p, smoked paprika, browned it, sprinkled some (lots) dried onion flakes on it, poured a bit of beef stock over it, covered. In the oven now.
It's really cold here, snowing again, so wanted some warm, comfort food!!

i still haven't eaten dinner. i had 1 very small meal all day.

Ms M, I am getting very worried about you. You have to eat. Get yourself over here tomorrow as I have tons of our Thanksgiving dinner left over and I made 3 dozen pumpkin tarts (for the three of us LOL) so you can have some of those too if you like!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom