What's cooking Tuesday, 12-13-11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
i have to stay at work until noon today, so i'm planning on making luckytrim's 20 clove crockpot chicken when i get home. then i can pass out until dinnertime.

what are you cooking/eating today?

Pork ribs that I seasoned last night with sage, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic. I'll slow roast them this evening and serve them with acorn squash and a Caesar Salad.

It's a sunny day but cold at 39*. I had a lot of errands and shopping to do this morning, but I am home now and will get dinner ready.

We are having chicken parm with spaghetti, and broccoli rabe with garlic and oil.

Enjoy the day :chef:

Probably sliders. I'm pretty much "poultryed out".

Craig

My in- laws are taking us out for Mexican tonight. I'll have chicken in Pipian sauce. This restaurant makes it with peanuts instead of pumpkin seeds. A favorite!

Ya........I agree, dem taters look GOOD!!! Methinks it will be one of my sides for X-Mas dinner.

Tonight,

Lemon Pepper Boneless Pork Chops
Roasted String Beans
Baked Potatoes

I'm cleaning out the freezer of all tomato based containers and combining them for chili.

I don't know yet. I had a big lunch, ox roast sandwiches and Italian wedding soup, around 1:00. Not really hungry yet. I wish I had some wings in the freezer. I'd throw them on the grill and eat two hours from now.

Somethng with a whole chicken. Probably fill it with garlic and rosemary, roast it on fairly high heat, baste it in butter and white wine, serve with these cool potatos Roasted Potato | Roasted Potato Recipe | Gourmand Recipes I found on line, and some steamed broccoli...[/QUOTE

I'm not a white meat guy, unless it is in a chicken salad sandwich. So I ate the leg and thigh. But, there's something about the presentation that I dig.....

Attachments

• DSC00142.jpg
    DSC00142.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom