Whats cooking Tuesday August 4, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
tonight i plan on making Linguini with Broccoli Aglio Olio (With Garlic and Olive Oil).

whats cooking by you?

Hi Msmofet :)

I'm going to be late home so plan on griddling another pork steak and topping it off with the redcurrant salsa that's chilling in the fridge whilst I'm busy here at work :ROFLMAO: Oh and I can't forget the crusty garlic and herb bread :chef:

I'm still on a diet so will be eating apples......deep joy :LOL:

Hi Msmofet :)

I'm going to be late home so plan on griddling another pork steak and topping it off with the redcurrant salsa that's chilling in the fridge whilst I'm busy here at work :ROFLMAO: Oh and I can't forget the crusty garlic and herb bread :chef:

I'm still on a diet so will be eating apples......deep joy :LOL:
good afternoon jonny? i really want garlic bread now!! LOL maybe i will go to the farm market later (it's 4:10 AM here) and get some small seasme seed loaves, fresh parsley, fresh basil and tomatoes. to make garlic bread and more tomato salad. they have the most beautiful vine ripe tomatoes!!

good afternoon jonny?

You got it right :) It's 12.23 pm here and I'm thinking about escaping for some lunch but the choices nearby my office is limited so it'll probably be a cheese sloika
9geZos.jpg

I really want garlic bread now!! LOL maybe i will go to the farm market later (it's 4:10 AM here) and get some small seasme seed loaves, fresh parsley, fresh basil and tomatoes. to make garlic bread and more tomato salad. they have the most beautiful vine ripe tomatoes!!

I can't wait to move back to England so I can get my hands on a good choice of fresh herbs because it's very limited here in Moscow unless you want to pay the earth.

You got it right :) It's 12.23 pm here and I'm thinking about escaping for some lunch but the choices nearby my office is limited so it'll probably be a cheese sloika
9geZos.jpg

I can't wait to move back to England so I can get my hands on a good choice of fresh herbs because it's very limited here in Moscow unless you want to pay the earth.
is that puff pastry with cheese inside?? yeah i love fresh herbs!! we can get just about any fresh herbs here any time of the year.

i just made peach malteds my little girl is awake.

img_842077_1_3b1471348406545eaf8d5d013cdc6d4c.jpg

is that puff pastry with cheese inside??

Yeah they're very popular here and they can have all kinds of fillings:

Cheese, cheese and ham, mushroom, mushroom and potatoe etc etc and they also have sweet filling like jam and cottage cheese with apricots. They're pretty tasty but they get pretty repetitive especially after 3 years here :ROFLMAO:

i love fresh herbs!! we can get just about any fresh herbs here any time of the year.

Yeah I plan on having my own herb garden when we move back to England but for now I'm pretty limited to what I can use which is a shame.

just made peach malteds my little girl is awake.

img_842079_0_3b1471348406545eaf8d5d013cdc6d4c.jpg

They look tasty :)

Am being taken out to dinner tonight to a favorite Mexican restaurant. It's always good, so no matter what I choose, I'll have great meal.

I hope you have a great time Katie :D

I also love Mexican food and we have a restaurant here in Moscow called Pancho Villa which serves delicious fajitas :)

Enjoy!

I plan on roasting lemon herb Chicken , mashed potatoes, string beans. Homemade Peach ice cream for dessert.

I am going to have a delectable bit of tuna, with some garden vegetables, pickles and such, accompanied by fresh soft potato bread...

in other words... tuna salad sandwiches, LOL!

I am going to have a delectable bit of tuna, with some garden vegetables, pickles and such, accompanied by fresh soft potato bread...

in other words... tuna salad sandwiches, LOL!
Those sound like really elegant tuna sandwiches! :LOL: Mine usually consist of tuna, mayo, a little mustard, some pickle and whatever bread is around. If I want to get really fancy, I'll put some lettuce on the sandwich!

i made banana malts the other day very good!! i just dug out my blender so i am rediscovering it!! LOL
:ROFLMAO: Mine is wayyyyyy in the back of a bottom kitchen cupboard. I haven't used that in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time. I have one of those stick-blenders for soups and single-serve smoothies. I think it's because it is so much easier to clean.

:ROFLMAO: Mine is wayyyyyy in the back of a bottom kitchen cupboard. I haven't used that in a verrrrrrrrrrrrrry long time. I have one of those stick-blenders for soups and single-serve smoothies. I think it's because it is so much easier to clean.

I hadn't used mine for ages either but it's been born again and is sitting proudly at the front of my cupboard but you're right they're a pain to clean!!

I just put some hot water and a bit of dish soap in the blender, turn it on, rinse it out. Pretty easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom