What's cooking Tuesday July 28, 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i also had a large glass of tomato juice with hot sauce, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and "dirty-ed" with green olive brine and 4 green olives. i know i know weird!! but yummy!!

i find that to be rather delicious-sounding! you didn't pour worcestershire in, though!

Go ahead and admit it....Ya had two big shots of Vodka in it too!;)
nahhhhhhhhhh my hub is a poopyhead! i am not allowed to drink!! can you believe it!! an adult!! it tasted great without vodka!!

Actually, I rather prefer nice spicy "Virgin" Marys to the vodka-spiked "Bloody" kind.

I like to start off with a base of V-8 "Hot & Spicy" Vegetable Juice & take it from there.

Dinner is served

steak sammie and spinach pies made with biscuits

img_840053_0_9fb3659a56981fc663ffb1f07a28e5f5.jpg

img_840053_1_0bf094f1f090d1545d9cdd2dab69af48.jpg

That looks delicious. Feel free to send me the leftovers! If there is any.

Oh I got so caught up in looking at the picture I forgot to post my supper! I am just having a cajun rubbed roasted chicken breast on a piece of garlic bread. I am going to see the lion king live performance tonight so I have to be quick, no time for sides.

Kind-of, sort-of, Croque Monsieur

It worked out pretty well, except my Béchamel was way too thick for this application.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 178
I poached a piece of mahi-mahi in an asian influanced marinade and had fried green tomatoes and rice as sides.

I had a vegie wrap (I seem to have that a lot lately--because of the heat) with cottage cheese.

Mark had a salad with italian dressing and a popsicle.

Back
Top Bottom