What's Cooking Wednesday July 15, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tuna salad.
2zq7ndw.jpg
oh man!! thats just the right ripe on that tomato!! i want that salad. what did you dress it with?

I gave it a touch of Blue Cheese dressing.

I know I am hanging out in the right place when I get comments on my tomato!

I gave it a touch of Blue Cheese dressing.

I know I am hanging out in the right place when I get comments on my tomato!
i love ya tomatoes babes!! wanna share with me? huh huh? please please!! :LOL::LOL: btw i LOVE blue cheese!!

Powerplantop - I may not have the wiles of MsMofet, but I do cook pretty good. I'd make you fried green maters that would make your socks fall off... (match that msmofet).

Bob

Powerplantop - I may not have the wiles of MsMofet, but I do cook pretty good. I'd make you fried green maters that would make your socks fall off... (match that msmofet).

Bob
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if i get cooking more than his socks will fall off!!

Bob
and if your cooking fried green maters they better be for me first!!

I always have more than enough to share, and if not? I would find some other way to distract you. And by the way, no blush on this child ;-)

Bob

Powerplantop - Sorry if I stole your salad thunder... It *really* does look good :) The simple things in life are often the best.

Bob

One of us will have leftover sausage and blueberry pancakes, and the other will have spaghetti and meatballs. I think I'm going for the spaghetti.

I was going to make spaghetti last night but decided last minute to change to pizza. I needed to find my yeast so I looked in the cupboard and couldn't find anything so I took the bottom two shelves apart and reorganized them. Still no yeast but a nice looking cupboard. My rising time was dwindling down when I remembered, duh, the yeast is in the fridge.

I got my dough made with my wonderful KE and in this heat it rose in the exact time I had left.

One pizza was ham and pineapple the other half sausage/pepperoni and the other half plain mushroom (my favourite).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom