What's cooking Wednesday October 7, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
i have a tater recipe i want to try now i just need to figure out whats going with them. :LOL:

what about you?

I don't know, I am going to my brother and sister-inlaws for dinner.

Been looking a lot like fall here the last several days, so I'm making comfort food...meatloaf, mashed potatoes, Italian green beans and spice-nut cake with caramel icing for dessert. Pretty soon it will be soup/stew/chili weather. Where'd the summer go?

How about Honey Cayenne Smoked Salmon with roasted red potatoes and smoked dill tomato slices?

Attachments

• IMG00069.jpg
    IMG00069.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 198
my brother and nephew are coming in from virginia for a few days so i getting started on our polish supper for them. Got split peas soaking and cutting up salt pork and draining sauerkraut for Kapusta and going to make Perogis. - Potato and cheese and also cabbage filled ones. -also having kiebasa and some fresh rye bread along with it, so I have a busy day ahead

Been looking a lot like fall here the last several days, so I'm making comfort food...meatloaf, mashed potatoes, Italian green beans and spice-nut cake with caramel icing for dessert. Pretty soon it will be soup/stew/chili weather. Where'd the summer go?
oh yummy katie!! can i have the recipe for the cake and icing?

Bowtie pasta with garlic, mushrooms, red wine, San Marzano tomatoes, blue cheese, and herbs.

I made a yummy cauliflower soup yesterday, with sauteed mushrooms as a garnish. The recipe called for cream, but I left it out. And truly, the soup didn't need any cream.

Back
Top Bottom