What's for breakfast ? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope you feel better middie. Seems like everyone's sick lately!

I had my standard bowl of cereal and will probably have a slice of banana bread in a bit.

Middie.......
img_55432_0_fe86ef34d7f13ce10943affa33f873e2.gif

Today it was coffee, a warmed lemon-crystalized ginger-poppy seed scone with butter, orange juice, and a granny smith dipped in caramel.

I had PA Bakers Orange-Pecan French Toast Casserole that she posted in the "Breakfast" Refreshments thread. All I can say is OMG!! It was wonderful! Thanks PA! :D

crewsk said:
I had PA Bakers Orange-Pecan French Toast Casserole that she posted in the "Breakfast" Refreshments thread. All I can say is OMG!! It was wonderful! Thanks PA! :D

I'm glad you guys liked it!!! I'll have to give it a try some weekend soon. It's low-fat, too, so you can eat lots! :LOL:

Just a cup of tea so far. I'm not feeling 100% so didn't feel like eating before I left the house. Having to clean up after my sick cat might have had something to d with it! :roll: I think I have some crackers I can munch on here later if I get hungry.

Frosted mini-wheats and milk. Daughter is home sick from school (what the heck is going around with everyone?!) and sipping some peppermint tea.

mudbug said:
Frosted mini-wheats and milk. Daughter is home sick from school (what the heck is going around with everyone?!) and sipping some peppermint tea.

That's usually my standard breakfast. Hope your daughter feels better. It seems too early for everyone to be getting so sick already!

thanks pa baker. he's got a fever. i fed him at 5:30, he was a little warm, but he sucked down the bottled, burped and fell back to sleep in my arms. i put him down (no, not by calling him names :D ) and he seemed ok. but i got the very annoyed call this morning that i forgot to put out the recyclables, and he has a fever. poor lil' dude.

Aw, poor guy (and you! BAD hubby for not taking out the recyclables ;) ). I think they usually have fevers after shots, especially after as many as he had. I'm sure he'll be back to his adorable, smiling self in a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom