What's for breakfast ? #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1 under cooked soft boiled egg. ick! :evil:

and my everyday cup of coffee.
I have one cup worth of the good vanilla cream
and then I'm going fat free.....sigh

PDS, I know it won't compare but the fat-free vanilla flavored creamer in the dairy case at the grocery store (can't remember the name brand) is pretty good. Just watch for sugar content.

Another option would be fat-free half-and-half (I love it--very rich!) with some sugar-free Torani vanilla syrup.

PA Baker said:
PDS, I know it won't compare but the fat-free vanilla flavored creamer in the dairy case at the grocery store (can't remember the name brand) is pretty good. Just watch for sugar content.

Another option would be fat-free half-and-half (I love it--very rich!) with some sugar-free Torani vanilla syrup.

I'm on my way to Safeway now, I'll get the fat-free 1/2 and 1/2 and the sugar free syrup! Thanks, I never thought of using that. I need, make that NEEEEEEEED my coffee in the mornings. :!: :!: :!:

pdswife1 said:
PA Baker said:

I'm on my way to Safeway now, I'll get the fat-free 1/2 and 1/2 and the sugar free syrup! Thanks, I never thought of using that. I need, make that NEEEEEEEED my coffee in the mornings. :!: :!: :!:

The sugar free Torani syrups are great. I like the white chocolate and hazelnut. If you have a CostPlus World Market in the neighborhood they carry a large selection of Torani syrups.

For breakfast I had leftover frittata.

crewsk..........

img_83134_0_a8511189eaf70ffb5088da97632f3540.gif

Back
Top Bottom