What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a garlic baked potato left over from the other night, some bacon in the freezer that I cut in half (didn't want 6 whole slices) used up the last of a loaf I baked earlier this week (geez, that means I'm going to be making two loaves today :ohmy:) and scrounged up a couple eggs somewhere.

So on a full stomach, I head into the store to do some grocery shopping this morning :)

Attachments

• Breakfast.jpg
    Breakfast.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 183
I had a garlic baked potato left over from the other night, some bacon in the freezer that I cut in half (didn't want 6 whole slices) used up the last of a loaf I baked earlier this week (geez, that means I'm going to be making two loaves today :ohmy:) and scrounged up a couple eggs somewhere.

So on a full stomach, I head into the store to do some grocery shopping this morning :)
that looks good.

Well, I tried to post a link but it won't let me do that yet. So, here is what the link was. If you go on You tube, look up
"Gorden Ramsey Scrambled Eggs". I have followed his RC and it came out amazing. The best eggs I have ever had.

fixed breakfast for the two of us today, we had a sammie made with two slices of sourdough bread toasted and buttered, put on several slices of thin sliced ham sauteed in butter, then a slice of cheese, a fried egg and a bowl of sliced fruit, strawberries, banana,grapes,melons and coffee..might say we are filled to the brim this morning:LOL:

kadesma

fixed breakfast for the two of us today, we had a sammie made with two slices of sourdough bread toasted and buttered, put on several slices of thin sliced ham sauteed in butter, then a slice of cheese, a fried egg and a bowl of sliced fruit, strawberries, banana,grapes,melons and coffee..might say we are filled to the brim this morning:LOL:

kadesma

MMMMM, sure beats my slice of seed bread toast and a club soda! Though I would skip the ham and maybe add some avacado instead.

Quaker chewy chocolate chip granola bar and coffee...

100 calories, very satisfying.

I made some asparagus, mushrooms and Canadian bacon in a cheddar cheese sauce. Then made some puff pastries, sliced them in half a put the sauce inside.

mmmm, that sounds good!
Can you give me a step by step? I would love to try this on some English muffins.

Back
Top Bottom