What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tomorrow's breakfast?

Portable pancakes! My daughter was experimenting one day, and poured pancake batter into a "sandwich maker" appliance. You know the type...supposed to instantly make grilled cheese, etc. Two full sandwiches, pull down the lid, and it seals, cooking from both top and bottom....and you end up with a total of four sandwich triangles.

She poured in the batter, sealed it, then out comes these fabulous PANCAKE triangles! We picked them up, dipped them in syrup, and munched away!

So...long story short....having them tomorrow. LOL.

Hey, thanks for the pancake idea, GL! I have one of those sandwich makers and never use it for grilled cheese, or for anything actually. I think portable pancakes would be a hit around here! We had pancakes and fruit for b-fast this morning.

Tomorrow morning is Cherry Cream Cheese Danish... we have that every Sunday morning. We get them from the local bakery, they make awesome ones!

Tried something new this morning. Cooked millet instead of steel cut oats, 1/4 cup with 1 1/2 cups water for about 30 minutes. I added nutmeg, cinnamon, 2 medjool dates and 1/2 cup blueberries. It was gluten free, and quite tasty!

Okay, I finally have an appetite and am going to celebrate with a poached egg smothered in warmed salsa and covered in cheese, all on a toasted corn tortilla!

Okay, I finally have an appetite and am going to celebrate with a poached egg smothered in warmed salsa and covered in cheese, all on a toasted corn tortilla!
Yea,
sounds so good..will be out and about to see a doc at 9 so breakfast will be after that...but, you have me thinking about my favorite Mexican place and their wonderful breakfast...

emmmmmm

kadesma

Steel cut oats this morning with ground flax seed and fresh blueberries. Oh and a large mug of Peet's Major Dickason...mmmmm.

I think DH likes his new overnight hours... freshly made call ahead breakfast!
I made him and the kids scrambled eggs and fried potatoes w/ onions. I dont like scrambled eggs so I just had potatoes and melted some cheddar cheese on them. Wow I could eat potaoes 3 meals a day that way!:pig:

I have a breakfast bake and a coffee cake in the oven.
I was going to make caramel rolls but I didn't want to stay up last night and I didn't want to get up at 4 today!

Brunch was creamed asparagus on toast with three sunnyside up eggs on top.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom