What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really liking my whole wheat english muffins w/ honey!
one of those, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup dried fruit.
coffee pot almost empty

I think if you avoid eggs, very often, is better for health. You can use oats and make
cereal bars or oat muffins. There are so many things you can do

I think in a lot of cases that is true, except my DH is lactose and gluten intolerant and can't have oats or normal toast, etc. I make him gluten free bread and muffins, but he seems to do best with a breakfast of 2-3 eggs. He usually has a banana or other fruit with it.

Today I am having a lemon poppyseed muffin, yoghurt and a banana. I rarely can eat eggs and when I do they better be well cooked!

Thanks Suzi,
I have been resting and am starting to feel much better. I can't overdue things, but you can't keep me away from the computer, or the kitchen too long;)

Today, it was French Toast, from my homemade Challah bread) with strawberries, turkey sausage links, orange juice and coffee.

Attachments

• stickybun.jpg
    stickybun.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Mama, those sticky buns look lush!

I reallllly want pancakes today but I don't want the calories! So it's my usual Peet's and probably steel cut oats with fresh raspberries.

made the usual pancakes, for dh, the leftovers appear in his lunchbox later this week, made them with ww, rye, buckwheat and oat flour this time, and I had homemade yogurt with homemade granola..

Boy, that sticky bun looks great, Mama.
I had the usual three sunny side up eggs on a thick piece of toast. I'm going to have to get some ham slices to go with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom