What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My usual steel cut oats with ground flax seed & fresh big fat juicy blueberries. Oh and I also added 2 medjool dates, yummy!

I have a pan of raspberry cream cheese cinnamon rolls in the oven... can't wait till they come out. The coffee is ready.

Making french toast for the boys, I'm having coffee right now and later will have several eggs and a piece of sourdough toast..Either an orange or a piece of melon later.
kadesma:)

Pacanis, luvs and Calya - you DO realize this is the breakfast thread :LOL:! Actually all the way through university I always had eggrolls for breakfast because I worked in the cafeteria and knew that that was about the only thing that the two hungover workers couldn't mess up!:ROFLMAO:

I had a fruit protien shake with extra greens in it and a corn crisp with peanut butter.

I am eating a spinach and mushroom quiche and toast. The quiche was a frozen item I picked up at Trader Joe's and it is quite yummy.

I tried a new recipe for Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes. I will not make it again, because it required special ingredients, tasted like regular pancakes and had the wrong consistency.

eating a homemade breakfast jack as I work on a baseball cap I'm putting rhinestones on for my sister..:)

kadesma

So far today, just coffee. But it is delicious coop-produced organic coffee from Compostela, Nayarit - a region only about 80 km from us. They produce so little that it is not exported, so we are fortunate to live here. On Sundays, I usually make a more substantial breakfast around 11...I have some delicious flour tortillas made by my neighbor, so I think I will make breakfast burritos of some kind. Have to scour the fridge to see what kind of fresh veggies I have. Maybe add some chorizo...wish I had one of those raspberry cream cheese cinnamon rolls, though. And some of redkitty's blueberries. And I miss those Trader Joe spinach-mushroom quiches.

Made quesedillas the night before on the grill, so this was saturdays breakfast....

had some left over steak and peppers in the fridge so sauteed them up over some eggs. Made an omelet for my gf, and enjoyed the NJ nice weather outside!

281732963_pgiEr-M.jpg

281733325_3awzK-M.jpg

281733260_7wvaq-M.jpg

281733033_nCiJE-M.jpg

Very nice job, RP. Dinner and breakfast look wonderful. Nice presentation. Your GF is a lucky lady.

As for our breakfast, Buck and I had coffee and juice, poached eggs on homemade bread toast, and link sausages. Had the breakfast room door open so we could enjoy the fresh air and the inside kitties could watch "outside TV.":LOL: The "birdie" channel was on.

Back
Top Bottom