What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Un-inspiring" was my first thought.

I believe that I had the ratios wrong. For a single serving (2 crepes) I used 6oz strawberries, 1t brown sugar and 1/2 t balsamic vinegar. Next time, I am going to try 4oz strawberries, 1T brown sugar and 1/2T balsamic vinegar.

Add a little fresh ground pepper (a couple of turns of the grinder). Also, I usually use the dark brown sugar or demerara for a deeper flavour. Sorry you had a bad experience with it.

Currently enjoying a large mug of Peet's French Roast. In a bit brekkie will be my usual steel cut oats.

I think when DH gets home from work I'll use up my steak leftovers and put it in some scrambled eggs or omlettes..... if he's staying up to eat today.
If not, looks like more for me!!!!

I tried the strawberry, brown sugar and balsamic vinegar sauce again, this time on pancakes. The new ratio worked out much better.

Mine niether LC, I made the steak omlette. and fried potatoes.
I'll be full til dinner though, its more like brunch!!!

I tried the strawberry, brown sugar and balsamic vinegar sauce again, this time on pancakes. The new ratio worked out much better.

Glad you liked it better, Jet. I really feel bad that I can't give you measurements, I just do it! The one thing I have found though is you don't need much sugar, in fact the less the better!

I guess I am in the "not so healthy but good" club. I am craving a toasted bacon, egg, cheese and mayo sandwich. The healthy part will be a tall glass of OJ.

Egg white scramble with asparagus, onion & red peppers. And of course my 16oz mug of Peet's with stevia. Yummyness.

Cupboards are pretty bare, running out of fruit, tired of eggs.
Not sure, maybe a bowl of oatmeal or cream of wheat?
Certainly a pot of coffee. :)

Back
Top Bottom