What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Taylor Ham (Pork Roll) on a Kaiser roll, with egg and Cheddar Cheese and coffee. Not too healthy I know, I don't eat it every day . ;)

I just found this morning, a little stop and shop place that has BLT's ready to go at the cash register!!!!! They also have egg sandwiches etc. Already cooked, and wrapped in saran wrap...just like I would make at home....

Nice...

Steel cut oats with vanilla pp, ground flax seed, lots of cinnamon and blueberries. And you know I'll have my large mug of Peet's Major Dickason not long after!

Today I made a modified croque-madame. I started with two pieces of French toast then topped each with a fried egg, bacon and swiss cheese.

This morning I made what amounts to a baked cornbread pancake.

I have been promised that I get breakfast cooked for me so I am going for a ham, mushroom and mozza omelet with seed bread toast and hashbrowns. Oh, and a glass of OJ!

We went out for breakfast this morning - to a breakfast meeting of our local community action group, Amigos de Bucerias, at a local restaurant. I had chilaquiles, a delicious Mexican breakfast made with fried pieces of tortilla, sauce, cheese and chicken, and Jerry had a fresh fruit plate. If you want to know what our organization does in the community, take a look at Amigos de Bucerias, Nayarit, Mexico.

shhh don't tell anyone on the trying to lose weight thread....
I made caramel rolls for breakfast and DH brought home chocolates (anniversary today)
Red Kitty pretend you did not see this.
Pretend I said I had a whole wheat english muffin, an apple and cottage cheese. :)

I had some
scrambled eggs with monetary jack cheese
diced southern season potatoes
brown sugar flavored bacon
maple flavored links
buttermilk biscuits
ah man , I'm hungry...lol
gotta go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom