What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just a frittata of potatoes, red pepper flakes, minced onions, salt , medley of ground peppers, cheddar cheese. Hot tea.

Dh got his own this morning as I had a bad night and slept in. So, I am not sure, but I might just got with toast and peanut butter with a huge glass of OJ and some vanilla red tea.

Today I made a modified croque-madame. I started with two pieces of French toast then topped each with a fried egg, bacon and swiss cheese.

Tried this again. Today I put peanut butter on one, and fruit spread on the other French toast before assembling the sandwich. The PB was a winner, the fruit not so much so.

Egg white scramble with asparagus, cherry toms, red onion & fresh basil. Followed shortly by a strong mug of Peet's French Roast with stevia.

This morning, I baked the "1966: David Eyres Pancake" from the New York Times, but it came out way to greasy for me.

I made a citrus shrimp sauce on Sunday to go over a grilled red snapper. Yesterday DH had some on poached eggs and said it was delicious so to finish it up I think we will have that this morning.

I have a kiddo staying home sick from school, so I made the gang some pancakes.

eating breakfast is a must for my blood sugar. i make eggs, bacon, toast, crepes, not all at once, of course.

lately haven't been in mood to cook anything. i have been making slim fast chocolate pwd. shake with frozen bananas.

nice change.

babe:chef:

I usually skip breakfast and just have coffee. Today I think I'll have an egg, turkey bacon and cheese on a toasted english muffin!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom