What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bear claw and a glass of milk. blood sugar to low again, trying to raise it with all the carbs.

babe:chef:

You need to temper the bear claw with protein or your sugar will raise then drop like a lead balloon. The protein keeps your sugar level stable after rising from the bear claw.

the bear claw only had 30 carbs total. when i got up blood sugar was very very low. popped a couple glucose tables and got it up to a reasonable level. i checked in an hour and all was well. so no sudden spike.

i am certain this cold or flu or whatever it is , is causing my problems. and / or not eating as much food because of sore throat. trying to munch little tidbits all day long. thanks for concern.

babe:cool:

Hey Babetoo, do you have any throat lozenges? Like the Vicks kind that have a numbing thing in it? Also, when you look inside your throat what does it look like? Are there white dots in there like strep or tonsilities?

Hey Babetoo, do you have any throat lozenges? Like the Vicks kind that have a numbing thing in it? Also, when you look inside your throat what does it look like? Are there white dots in there like strep or tonsilities?

i do and have been using them. also some cepacol ? to numb it. cough drops, a cold med. in capusle form for fever, aches and congestion. i even put the vicks on my chest and throat last night . it was comforting even if it did/t really do anything.

throat is better this afternoon. was able to rest for a couple hours.

babe:cool:

thank you so much for kind thoughts. i am feeling a bit better. breakfast was ok, still can't taste much. but am starting to have an appetite again.

babe:chef:
Glad to hear you are getting your appetite back..I know that feeling it's with me daily, but I've learned to plow through it..It's nice to hear your better

kadesma

I grew up eating a Pineapple and Cottage Cheese Salad. Line plate with lettuce, Pineapple ring (I now use pineapple chunks), Cottage Cheese, " a dollop of Miracle Whip" and dust with Paprika.

Ricotta pancakes

After trying many recipes, I finally found one worth repeating.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom