What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This may sound like an odd thing to have for breakfast, but I enjoyed it. Take a soft taco shell, layer medallions of mozzarella, fresh sliced tomatoes, and some lightly cooked, thin sliced deli smoked ham. Fold the taco in half and cook as you would a grilled cheese. Cut into manageable sizes.

Sounds Yummy!! And, all I had was a bowl of Special K, coffee, and 1 piece of toast! But, tomorrow is Saturday! My Pig Out day!:pig: :clap:

when home, it's usually the same ole same ole stuff.
today, no different, bowl of cereal, 1/2 Life 1/2 shredded wheat, only had a tad of each left so I combined, boy, this "is" a special day:LOL:, 1 c skim milk, black coffee/splenda

Today I had a nectarine, followed by a bowl of special K cereal and a cup of decaf coffee.

DH and I had our sunday breakfast date..He had bacon,eggs and sourdough toast, I had OJ,coffee, and lemon sented crepes with a strawberry freezer jam..Ahhhh...YUMMY!
kadesma;)

it was a large cup-a-joe with splenda.
8 oz of skim milk.
huge bowl of kashi new cereal, with lots of flavor, really good, not cardboard-ish in flavor and 14 grams of fiber per serving floating in 8 more oz of skim milk. dehydrated pineapple/banana/papaya/mango/raw almonds.

Another scramble with egg whites, cherry toms, ground flax seed and parsley.

So exciting....I know, I know!!!!

well, I am actually going to bed now(Hawaii time)but I am gonna have eggs B at harbor pub in the morn, yum!

Night all! ...or, G'Morning, lol!

I had a plum, and then a bowl of rice crispies with sliced bananas, and a cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom