What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Made all the kids one of these toast sourdough bread very lightly butter heavy then fry eggs til they are hard, make some bacon and have some really thin sliced ham on hand..put the egg several slices bacon and a slice of ham on the toast, cover with a slice of american cheese and a slice of jack, now top with the other slice of toast and I put it in the pannini maker for a minute or two to melt the cheese...Cut in half and enjoy:) we topped off the breakfast with some fruit and the kids had milk and I finally got my coffee..

kadesma:wacko:

Cooked a frittata of eggs, potatoes, vidalia onions, salt, pepper, basil, tomato sprinkles, and blanco cheese.

Made all the kids one of these toast sourdough bread very lightly butter heavy then fry eggs til they are hard, make some bacon and have some really thin sliced ham on hand..put the egg several slices bacon and a slice of ham on the toast, cover with a slice of american cheese and a slice of jack, now top with the other slice of toast and I put it in the pannini maker for a minute or two to melt the cheese...Cut in half and enjoy:) we topped off the breakfast with some fruit and the kids had milk and I finally got my coffee..

kadesma:wacko:

Kades, this sounds really yummy. I love fried egg sammies but mine are no where near as fancy as this!

found some bagels in the freezer, and coffee (not in the freezer)

found some bagels in the freezer, and coffee (not in the freezer)

I found some bagels too......in the store! Most of them will end up in the freezer as I bought a ton of mini ones.

I was bad and instead of cottage cheese and fruit I had 2 mini bagels and cream cheese. I guess I will have my normal breakie for lunch!

I got up at 4 am to make DH caramel rolls....
Well worth the effort!

Sausages and eggs for DH and I will probably have sausages and an egg & cheese bagel. Oh yes, orange juice and since it is the weekend, a nice cup of red tea!

Sausages and eggs for DH and I will probably have sausages and an egg & cheese bagel. Oh yes, orange juice and since it is the weekend, a nice cup of red tea!

Why does it have to be the weekend to have some rooibos (red tea)?

Went out for brekkie this morning with a friend and had blueberry pancakes that were soooooo delicious! Oh and 1 scrambled egg on the side...gotta have some protein with all those carbs!

This morning, I made a Vanilla Soufflé (my first). It turned out better than I had expected, although it did not rise evenly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom