What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My breakfasts during the week range from simple to nonexistent.

Today it was toasted onion bagel w/cream cheese, some red grapes, and a cranberry juice.

I put the new griddle to work again this morning.
Washed it all down with a huge mug of milk :)

Attachments

• big breakfast.jpg
    big breakfast.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 163
wow, pancanis .. thats the triple threat ...
bacon, sausage and ham .. my kind of meal ..

For our breakfast today, I took some of Zingerman's chocolate/cherry sourdough bread and made french toast out of it. I also had some bacon -

the choc/cherry french toast was delish - very rich though.

Cornbread muffins topped with home-made peanut butter and a sauce made from blackberry fruit spread and Ceylon cinnamon.

I'm pretty sure I won't need to eat again until dinner tonight.
I diced up some ham, onions and potatoes and fried them in EVOO. Popped two thick pieces of toast in the toaster oven. And nuked some leftover chicken fried steak gravy. I cut the toast into squares and put them on the plate, then the gravy, then the ham mixture..... then laid three sunny side up eggs on top. Washed it down with 1-1/2 mugs of ice cold milk in a frosted mug.
Now I'm trying to motivate myself into the grocery store, but I don't want to move (lol).

Will have scrambled eggs with extra yolks (used the whites yesterday to brush on baguettes), pork sausage, cranberry/walnut bread (toasted), juice and chai.

This is a big breakfast for me and I'll need it because I have more baking planned for today. Hope to get it all done by mid-afternoon.

We had eggs on toast and center cut bacon. I like my eggs fried over easy, then I let the yolks run and add german Maggi seasoning to the yolks. YUM! A little sweet tea and then a winters nap. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom