What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can't decide. Scrambled eggs w/ cheese and salsa or fruit, englis muffin, cottage cheese.
I better decide before it turns into a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie!

What are you talking about?! Lucky Charms is the only 'real' cereal left!!!!!
:rolleyes:magically delicious-I agree---but Tony is Grrrrrrreat to me:cool:gotta have whole milk-yuk to the watered down milk...thanks redkitty-glad someone out there still has some kid in them:LOL:

I had a breakfast shake. Blech! Not very good. I've been going into a soft-boiled egg phase lately so I'm probably going to make some again tomorrow. I like spreading them on toast with a little salt, pepper and ketchup. Maybe I'll accompany that with some fresh fruit and oatmeal (the real stuff).

For a late breakfast, I will have a ftira(maltese Bread) with tomatoes and olive oil, capers .

Simply wonderful.

Something light, as I am saving my apetite for 11:00 when I go to a "Ladies' Tea". It is being done in the English tradition (except for the time which is usually 4 pm). So I will probably just have a fruit protein shake).

Leftover salmon cakes with horseradish mustard, cottage cheese with chives, dry toast & Hot & Spicy V-8. Husband had French toast made with blueberry bread with maple syrup, fried potatoes with Ham and salsa and coffee.

I pan fried a burger with some mushrooms and onions. I didn't feel like messing with homefries, so French fries instead. I turned the pan drippings into a gravy while I scrambled three eggs. Washed it all down with a big frosted mug of cold milk :)
This should hold me til dinner tonight.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 178
Back
Top Bottom