"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > General Cooking Information > Menu Planning > Today's Menu

Old 04-10-2005, 07:33 PM   #11
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
since i had to be at work at 7 this morning ( ) i had a banana on the way out the door.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:36 AM   #12
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewsk
Hubby & the kids made bluberry muffins & served me breakfast in bed this morning. I awoke to a plate of muffins & cup of coffee in my face. I thought I was dreaming!!
sweetkins, you must be an awesome hub and kiddos, you know that? when us kids were little Mom had to be GREAT to get breakfast in bed.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:49 AM   #13
Master Chef

Send a message via MSN to crewsk
So what are you saying luvs? That I'm not great? LOL!! Hubby is trying to be really nice right now because he's leaving Wednesday to go on a 4 day fishing trip with his dad. He's even taking Savannah to get her immunizations tomorrow morning.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:52 AM   #14
Master Chef

oops, major typ-o, lol. i'm so embarrassed. i meant you must be a great Mommy, lol. forgive me for my idiocy.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:56 AM   #15
Master Chef

That's OK, I found it rather funny!!
Old 04-11-2005, 07:57 AM   #16
Master Chef

hey, crewsk, what's TC's real name? your kids are really cute; even though we only have a side view of you, you're really pretty and the kids look just like you. savannah is so cute in her easter outfit but TC is like, 'give me a BREAK!', lol.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:59 AM   #17
Master Chef

Thanks luvs! You're too sweet!! TC is short for Thomas Christopher, we couldn't decide what to call him before he was born & my MIL just started calling him TC & it stuck.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:12 AM   #18
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by crewsk
Thanks luvs! You're too sweet!! TC is short for Thomas Christopher, we couldn't decide what to call him before he was born & my MIL just started calling him TC & it stuck.
blushing, i thought he was Thomas Charles. your kiddos really do look just like you!
Old 04-12-2005, 12:37 PM   #19
Head Chef

It's always interesting to see what people do for a big breakfast. I prefer to call the one I make on Sundays brunch because it's big and meal in itself.

Hey Sarah, guess what I crave and I think I may just make it this Sunday. It might sound outrageous to others but not to Indians and Pakistani's alike:

Chick Pea curry (also called Chole) with some puffed up pooris. And a trick to making quick pooris is to use biscuit cans like pillsbury. Get the buttermilk kind and each is already seperated into individual biscuits. Roll each biscuit into size of a poori and deep fry. The chick pea curry can be made with canned garbanzo's. I think it would go well with a glass of fruit smoothie or mango lassi.
Old 04-12-2005, 01:50 PM   #20
Head Chef

hey u made my mouth water....yummmm,know what? i love this breakfast but with the addition of halwa and potato bhujya too ...i've never tried my hand at pooris yet,they somehow intimidate me .....