what's for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm getting ready to make a little toasted kaiser roll and put peanut butter, really, really crisp bacon, garlic dill pickle slices and hot sauce on it. don't ask me where that one came from, lol, i just am so hungry for that combination. i'll have to have a glass of milk with that.
yum.

Last edited:
luvs_food said:
i'm getting ready to make a little toasted kaiser roll and put peanut butter, really, really crisp bacon, garlic dill pickle slices and hot sauce on it. don't ask me where that one came from, lol, i just am so hungry for that combination. i'll have to have a glass of milk with that.
yum.

You're not pregnant are you?????? That sounds very unusual lol. Since its 10pm here I can't think about breakfast at the moment but this morning I had nutella on toast and coffee.

mrsmac said:
You're not pregnant are you?????? That sounds very unusual lol. Since its 10pm here I can't think about breakfast at the moment but this morning I had nutella on toast and coffee.

lol, noooo, i'm not pregnant. that is definately an impossibility. i just get odd cravings when i'm really hungry.:-p

We had biscuits, sausage and gravy...better know as heart attack on a plate. HB wanted to learn how to make gravy, so I supervised, and he did a real good job.

luvs_food said:
lol, noooo, i'm not pregnant. that is definately an impossibility. i just get odd cravings when i'm really hungry.:-p
Sorry luvs didn't mean to be insulting:)
Was it nice anyway??
I have just had breakfast now but it was just boring toast with nutella.

oh, i'm not insulted at all! you were just asking a question. it WAS a very odd combo!:LOL: and it was yummy! i like savory, salty foods with my peanut butter. don't know why. i might have another tomorrow morning.
oh, i used to love nutella. especially on graham crackers, yum!

My brother wouldn't eat meat when he was little ( and still will only have white meat now) and he used to have peanut butter with his dinner every night. Vegetables and a big mound of peanut butter which he would mix in with the vegies, sometimes he'd have scrambled egg too.
I don't usually admit to this but I quite like peanut butter on fresh bread with a tiny bit of sliced onion :) (I feel safe admitting this to you!!!!)
I am adicted to Nutella, if I am grumpy at work my class say " uh oh she hasn't had her nutella this morning!!":LOL:

Back
Top Bottom