What's for Din-Dins Tonight Wed 25th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bolas De Fraile

Executive Chef
Teriyaki marinaded salmon fillet, hot smoked on the BBQ. I did this a few hrs ago so we can eat it cold with salad and bread.Clic on the pics and by the miracle of the Tintinet the get bigger.
garden & BBQ 152.jpg

garden & BBQ 153.jpg

Orange chicken, egg rolls, steamed rice with mixed vegetables, and either an Anchor Steam beer, or a nice Sangria in a chilled glass over ice.

I have a small baron of beef roast to use and am going go make beef dips with salad and fresh fruit salad for dessert.

What is a baron of beef roast? I don't think we have that cut here.

Basically is it a top sirloin roast. It is best seared on all sides and then cooked low and slow. It lends itself well to sandwiches and the juices make a great au jus.

Hmm ... a lot of us seem to be on an Asian kick. I have some leftover green curry soup (Thai style) that I'm going to add another chicken breast, some more spinach, and rice noodles to for a noodle dish (rather than soup).

I'm brining a couple of chicken breasts for the grill. That and a salad will do the trick.

Ribeyes on the grill, bakers, asparagus, carmelized onions and mushies.

Craig

I just put an eye of round roast in the oven rubbed with salt, pepper, onion and garlic. Either mashed or rice with and mixed veggies.

I have a hunk of boneless pork loin thawing (I bought a large whole pork loin for $18.00 and cut it into 6 pieces). Probably will pan fry it and make mushroom pork pan gravy, mac and cheese and a veggie (broccoli and/or carrots).

I'm thinking Grilled Chicken, fresh fruit and a couscous salad. I was planning on making halupki, I might save that for a rainy day this week. Today has been great!!

I enjoyed my grilled lamb burger so much last night, that I'm going to eat the extra one I grilled tonight. I'll make up a mushroom gravy and turn it into a loco moco.

sushi tonight. our first time since the disaster in japan. dw was afraid of the fish being irradiated.

miso soups, and salads to start. then a brown rice godzilla roll, sashimi appy, and veggie gyoza for dw, chicken teryaki with rice and veggies plus a salmon skin hand roll for the boy, and i'm having the sushi special deluxe and a salmon skin hand roll as well.

I'm debating to make Korean kimpap (rice rolled in seaweed) and some Korean soup or if I should go nuts with the bacon and do my own Epic Mealtime bacon extravaganza.

I enjoyed my grilled lamb burger so much last night, that I'm going to eat the extra one I grilled tonight. I'll make up a mushroom gravy and turn it into a loco moco.

green chili cheese burger, salad and choco chocolate chip cookies for dessert.

I enjoyed my Hamburger and Salad so much the other night, I am having the same thing tonight. Musgo the rest of the salad veggies and burger buns. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom