What's For Dinner 02/23/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
made three :dizzy: Pans of lasagna today! Baked up the largest one and froze the other two. Used the homemade sauce i made last week; still have one tub of it left for spaghetti some other night.

28872-albums241-picture2199.jpg

made a simple salad to go with it. Have enough leftovers for dh's lunch tomorrow plus for one meal for both us and my sil & her hubby. She'll pick her's up tomorrow along with a tub of brunswick stew...made a ten-quart kettle of that too! I'll post a bowl of that tomorrow...

:drool:

Made three :dizzy: pans of lasagna today! Baked up the largest one and froze the other two. Used the homemade sauce I made last week; still have one tub of it left for spaghetti some other night.

28872-albums241-picture2199.jpg

Made a simple salad to go with it. Have enough leftovers for DH's lunch tomorrow plus for one meal for both us and my SIL & her hubby. She'll pick her's up tomorrow along with a tub of Brunswick stew...made a ten-quart kettle of that too! I'll post a bowl of that tomorrow...
images
That looks so delishhh! I'm surprised msmofet didn't comment! :LOL:

images
That looks so delishhh! I'm surprised msmofet didn't comment! :LOL:
She did! Ya just gotta read "page one" of a thread! To quote an ad: It's in there!:LOL:

If any of you want to come over for lasagna some night just settle up who brings wine, who bakes the bread, who makes salad, and who creates the dessert. I have two in the freezer (an 8x8 and a 9x12) that I can bake up with enough notice...;)

She did! Ya just gotta read "page one" of a thread! To quote an ad: It's in there!:LOL:

If any of you want to come over for lasagna some night just settle up who brings wine, who bakes the bread, who makes salad, and who creates the dessert. I have two in the freezer (an 8x8 and a 9x12) that I can bake up with enough notice...;)
It was on page 2. Sorry I didn't see it. lol

What a warming meal! I'm a big soup person, and I know I would love that with some crusty bread! :)
thank you vb

I think my shepherd's pie turned out more like a pot pie, but it was soooo tasty!

img_880757_0_1a80a201b41b688c3d27ed1004af2c4f.jpg

img_880757_1_35b6df1ca4ac100807e5a2479f5f62e9.jpg

YUMMY!!

MSMofet's soup looks yummy. Our's is similar except we use tubettini and a few dabs of Pesto Genovese. Tonight it's 1lb each of broiled prime top round and lima beans for a veggie.
thank you bill. i like to be different LOL

Back
Top Bottom