What's For Dinner 12th September

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I promised at the Trader Joe's thread to post this here. This is an adaptation of a tasting I had from our local TJ store that I used when my kitchen was recently out of commission. It was so good, I've used it twice since then.
Saute' 4 oz. chopped Panchetta and add a combo of cut up asparagus, onions, and mushrooms. To this, add a whole package of TJ's frozen "Gnocchi al Gorgonzola" and 1/4 cup of water. Cook till hot and blended.
It's really delicious and the sauce is wonderful. I'll try to remember to post a picture when I'm out of the kitchen.
Sounds tasty, Kayelle. I think we've officially named that sort of dish "Slop.":LOL:

CWS4322 said:
Sounds tasty, Kayelle. I think we've officially named that sort of dish "Slop.":LOL:

:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: CWS, we better ask before we name Kayelle's dish. :LOL:

How interesting. :ermm:

"Slop" it'snot........:rolleyes:

Here's the picture I promised.

img_1185820_0_2de21ae4fd0535dbc18af26238e731b1.jpg

I had my first real meal in a week and a half that agreed with me, at lunch. I went to the Danish Club luncheon and stuffed myself on open faced sandwiches (pate garnished with pickled beets and cucumber slices, hard boiled egg and pickled herring, roast beef garnished with deep fried onions and horse radish sauce, and smoked salmon with egg - all on heavy rye except the salmon). Danish pastry for dessert. Akvavit and beer to accompany. CWS, would have been great if you could have come.

So, I wasn't very hungry for supper. We scrounged. I had pate on Finn Crisp and coffee ice cream for dessert.

Rock, Patty, MsM, dinner looks so good! Gorgeous steak, chop and sides! MsM, I just want to dive into that plate! Deep fried egg roll? Your fried rice and soup look wonderful. Looking forward to the recipes!

Inspired by CWS's lunch thread, we will have Slop (mashed potatoes with vegs and cheese).

Looks really yummy.

Thank you DL & taxlady.

Kay you meal looks wonderful!

:DThank you Dawg.......

Taxi, sorry to hear you were not feeling well, but that lunch you had sounds just terrific.....wish I could have been there!
If you are ever going to be in Montreal on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, let me know so I can bring you. :)

Back
Top Bottom