What's For Dinner 15th October?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is only early in the morning here, so haven't quite decided. My fall back position these days is pasta with red sauce, simply because I've spent the past month or two making sauce from tomatoes in the garden. Pesto is also an option all the time, every time. So much stuff from the garden! In the freezer! I go to get an ice cube and tomato sauce and pesto fall out and attack me!

Seared Bluefish, curry shrimp w/ diced potatoes and sauteed vegetables.

Last edited:
Seared Bluefish, curry shrimp w/ diced potatoes and sauteed vegetables.

Mmmmm! I love bluefish! You don't see it around here unless you catch it yourself.

Tonight's dinner will be grilled mahi mahi and steamed green beans.

Mmmmm! I love bluefish! You don't see it around here unless you catch it yourself.

Tonight's dinner will be grilled mahi mahi and steamed green beans.

Luckily in the MD/DC area we have a good variety of seafood places that offer fresh fish straight from the water.

We also have a few places that sell live tilapia, flounder, fluke, stingray, eel, etc. I suppose if you can't catch it, you can buy it alive! :LOL:

Smothered pork chops, not sure if I'll make it with mashed potatoes or rice. Also have to think about something green, guess it will be time for a trip to get some green beans.

Everyone's dinner sounds so much better than what were having.
Same ol' fried chicken dinner. It's not often I stray to the dark side and have fried foods. Some days being bad makes it worth it. Besides I like to mess with my Cardiologist. Love it when he asks " What do you eat?" :LOL:

Have a good day!

Red wine-braised beef short ribs, then a sauce made of the braised onion, celery, garlic and carrots. We'll have that over couscous, then steamed mixed green veggies. Iced tea to drink and peanut butter cookies for dessert.

After much deliberation over trying a new chicken recipe or doing something with the ground beef in the fridge, the ground beef won. I have a meatloaf in the oven and hope to have mashed taters, broccoli and green beans.

We are having a batch of Dad's beans which I love, French bread, and butter, green romaine salad, and peach cobbler for DH. Me no dessert tonight.
kades

Back
Top Bottom