What's for dinner 3/6/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
It's going to be stuffed veal chops,with fontina and procuitto, homemade pasta with mushrooms sauteed in butter with shallots and garlic,green salad, with avocado and grape tomatoes, warm bread and butter...rustic tart with pears and walnuts and ice cream or whipped cream...What are you having?
kadesma

bet you all would never expect to hear this but.. I have absoluty no clue...and it is 4:00. I guess I better start thinking and get inspired.

Dinner for 12 strangers, where students go to alumni's house and eat dinner with random strangers from school. xD

I guess for lunch I had tilapia with orange sauce and would have made it for dinner.

fish.jpg

Picked up a couple of extra thick bone-in pork chops and cooked them using an Americas Test Kitchen method. We had mashed sweet potatoes and a veggie along side.

I grilled some pork chops, baked the sweet potato on the grill and served with a veggie (grilled asparagus) along side.

okay.. I treated myself and didn't cook. We ordered a pizza and some chicken wings.

I prepped home-made mac & cheese before we ran errands; was going to bake it along with a small, boneless ham and cauliflower. Coming home I got into an "I need to eat NOW!" mood (serotonin levels drop and I get itchy-with-a-"b") and so we stopped at a new pizza shop in the town next to ours that we had been meaning to try. Instead of ordering one to go we selected already-made items from their case. Do NOT go into a food place hungry! Ended up with five different items (three different slices, a stromboli and some other fold-over)...and two nights worth of food! Apparently our eyes were hungrier than our tummies.:LOL:

Picked up a couple of extra thick bone-in pork chops and cooked them using an Americas Test Kitchen method. We had mashed sweet potatoes and a veggie along side.
I love watching that show! They featured beef short ribs a couple weeks ago...totally unlike the way my dear Mom used to make them - so they looked good enough for me to want to try! Mom's were always greasy....

I baked lightly breaded, (browned in butter) pork chops in gravy. The gravy was made from leftover broth from a previous pork roast that I took out of the freezer. With it, sliced beets and peas.
img_882539_0_6095824ee5134f1fe800713d03761c18.jpg

img_882539_1_229a69145333d556e077341da58c4cb6.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom