What's for dinner? 3-7-19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
I have a small rib eye that needs cooked. It's a bit windy out, but I think I'll go ahead and fire up the Weber and grill it. I could pan sear it but it seems whenever I do that, I almost always overcook it. :( Plus, it's more kitchen clean-up.

Steamed broccoli on the side.

What's on your plate? :chef:

It's a bit windy here too!

My house had a showing this afternoon, so when I was out of the house, I picked up two reuben sandwiches from a deli/restaurant. I'm ready to chomp into them, but probably should wait till DH gets home:D

We're having meatloaf! I have no idea why I don't make it more often, but when I do it's a real treat. Sides will be Brussels sprouts for Himself, asparagus for me, broccoli for the both of us, and (probably) mashed potatoes.

It's a bit windy here too!

My house had a showing this afternoon, so when I was out of the house, I picked up two reuben sandwiches from a deli/restaurant. I'm ready to chomp into them, but probably should wait till DH gets home:D

Mmmm....reubens. :yum:

Good luck on the sale of your house, Beth!

CG, if you make a dish more often than you do,
it's no longer a treat ;)

IMG_3985.jpg
Clams in a white wine sauce atop fettuccini for me

IMG_3986.jpg
Mr. Motor-Mouth's personal pizza, bread for the table

IMG_3987.jpg
DH had Mussels Marinara and a beautiful Greek Salad

We took Mister Motor-Mouth (DH's buddy who never SHUTS UP!) to linner in town. Fortunately, our favorite restaurant, he also likes, so there we all where.

It was 35F a couple days ago, but now it is almost 70F, so I took the cover off of the gasser, and I'm going to grill up a burger patty, and have a cheeseburger with white American cheese, lettuce, tomato and some Whataburger spicy mayo.

CD

March 7
•National Hospitalist Day – First Thursday in March *
•National Be Heard Day (Umm ... KGirl they must have heard about your friend :angel:)
•National Cereal Day
•National Crown of Roast Pork Day

I made "Potted" beef over buttered TJ's Pappardelle and steamed broccoli.

potted_beef_030719_IMG_5490.jpg

Bacon egg and double cheese burger and fries, on the way home from the pub. It's pub night here.
Wife's away so prolly get a hooker in.

Russ

Bacon egg and double cheese burger and fries, on the way home from the pub. It's pub night here.
Wife's away so prolly get a hooker in.

Russ

:ohmy:'Hooker' must mean something different in NZ than what it means here in the States...:LOL:

Last edited:
Pork burger Banh Mi sliders with sriracha mayo, daikon-carrot slaw and cilantro. Karen made the buns.

36788-albums322-picture7886.jpg

Last night's Mini- Meat Loaf....
Attempted to halve the Warden's recipe.... hope I got the 1/2 Beaten Egg part right...
Mashed Baby reds, and the Veggies are a mix of leftovers; Stewed Tomatoes, Corn, and Asparagus cuts...
Macaroni Salad on the Side..

IMG_7433.jpg

Meat Loaf Mini.jpg

Back
Top Bottom