What's for dinner? 4-23-15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cheryl J

Chef Extraordinaire
Not real sure yet, but I'm thinking of steaming a TJ's tamale and building a big salad with lots of crunchies, and chipotle ranch dressing.

What's on everyone's plate for this evening? :chef:

Another tippo' the hat to Aunt Bea for dinner inspiration tonight. I'm going to make Scramble Eggs with chopped green chilies, grilled & chopped onion and melted pepperjack cheese. Along with this, I will stir up a batch of buttered Malto Meal muffins with homemade tart cherry jelly.

Karen is making a mushie ricsotto, using some oyster mushrooms I purchased. There just might be some parmesan fricos!:yum: No truffels were hurt in this recipe.:ermm:

p.s. We don't have any truffles.:(

I hope you and SO like it Andy. Sorry about being so non specific about ingredient measurements.;)

My kitchen is closed so it will be take out. I'll finish the packing in the morning.

I hope you and SO like it Andy. Sorry about being so non specific about ingredient measurements.;)

My kitchen is closed so it will be take out. I'll finish the packing in the morning.

Thanks, Kayelle. You gave me plenty to go on. I've made other casseroles with frozen hash browns as a base.

Himself's tummy was all upset today (has been for a while, but he's too danged stubborn to call the endocrinologist - I swear the doc has his medicines killing him :ermm: ), so I made comfort food. A nice, baked omelet full of mushrooms and American cheese. Grands biscuits on the side, partly because we're low on bread, partly because I've had a taste for them for a while.

Back
Top Bottom