What's for dinner 6/22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pork chops and onions, probably baked potato and salad as the sides.

leftovers, the deer roast turned out delicious....turned out I was out of brown rice, so served it over toast..

whenever I post to this thread, I am concentrating on meal #5 for the day. I always forget to mention what meal #6 is....lately it has been carrot cake and ice cream for dh.....i need to stick to three meals a day:mellow:

All of us were feeling lazy so we just ordered from a Chinese food joint :(

Chicken thighs on the grill with Stubb's BBQ sauce. Salad. Homemade iced tea. My stove/ oven (her name is Emma) goes into semi retirement for the summer.

I'm going to shoot my cholesterol all to hell. I'm cooking fried fish and french fries with baked beans.

well i stopped by store for milk,eggs and butter. long story short, the deli had delicious smells of fried chicken wafting my way. had that and their classic potato salad. it was yummy . so nice for a change not to do it myself. not really good for me, the crisp skin is my fav. but hey i am worth it. lol

Last edited:
It was way to hot to cook, and I got home kind of late, so I had an El Charrito Grande Saltillo Dinner with a couple dollops of sour cream on top of the enchiladas.

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom