What's for Dinner, 6/24, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a free night to myself with plenty of time so I may actually cook something fun. Depending on how long it takes, possibly home made pierogies. Otherwise I'll be going through the list of things I like and the girlfriend doesn't and cook one of them.

Thinking about having dinner out on the patio tonight. Get the fire pit going.
Roast some hot dogs over it. Just relax with my family.

Munky.

Thinking about having dinner out on the patio tonight. Get the fire pit going. Roast some hot dogs over it. Just relax with my family.
Munky.
Sounds soo perfect, munky. My favorite "hot dog" is "Johnsonville Bratwurst" (white) that you just find in your local grocery store.

My wife requires the healing powers of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup for her summer cold, so it's that, with some cheese, braunschweiger and crackers, I think. Maybe a salad too.

I think the plan is to have the leftover pork chops and gravy. Either rice or noodles on the side and probably salad or just sliced fresh veggies.

Tonight I'm making tomato sandwiches,you slice tomatoes combine cream cheese,garlic,basil,parsley mix, then put on a slice of the tomato,top with other slice and dip in flour then in egg and then in seasoned bread crumbs Fry in butter and a little oil Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve right away. What else we will have is still in what mode
kadesma:LOL:

Hamburger on the grill
Musgo's
Watermelon, Cantaloupe, sliced tomatoes

Last edited:
Pasta salad with medium/small shell pasta, tuna, sweet onion, red bell pepper, green peas, grape tomatoes, extra sharp cheddar, and black olives, with a light, slightly creamy lemony vinaigrette.

Simple dinner... grilled salmon and grilled corn on the cob, both with parsley / chive butter.

Sometimes simple flavors are the best!

well i had my veggie meal. not sure how i feel about it. i usually don't eat huge servings of meat or fish anyway. i had fried okra, buttered turnips, cauliflower with smattering of cheddar cheese and zucchini soup. i am full but feel like it won't stay with me. needed rice or pasta , i think maybe with tomatoes in it.

I browned a couple of chicken breast halves and then simmered them until done with onions, mushrooms, garlic, Rotel tomatoes and cumin.

I found a soft shell crab in the crab traps last evening, so I fried the soft crab in butter and grilled up a small ribeye steak to go with it. Cheasapeake surf and turf!

I found a soft shell crab in the crab traps last evening, so I fried the soft crab in butter and grilled up a small ribeye steak to go with it. Cheasapeake surf and turf!

The best kind of S&T!

Roast chicken breast with tossed salad (mixed greens, tomato, green & black olives, broccoli and dressed with homemade vinaigrette.

img_905633_0_534f984fd24683ddd09ab32b8b3f7b46.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom