Whats for dinner April 7?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pizza here too! and buffalo wings.

i bought a pre-made pizza from costco yesterday, so i'm gonna try out my new pizza stone. and since i'll have the oven cranked all the way up, i'll put some chicken wings in the broiler.

I have some veal thawing.. not sure what to do with it though... any ideas?

shrimp portifino!! (as posted by kitchenelf in this forum)... i highly reccomend it!

Nope, no cooking here. Fish Fry at the local Knights of Columbus.

John

4/7 menu:

Veal agnolotti dal Plin
Seared Ahi with wild and Basmati Rice w/ teriyaki beurre blanc
Spinach and kale salad
Wilted spinach with garlic
Warm chocolate praline tart w/ caramel, chocolate sauce, and probably some vanilla ice cream

Simple stuff tonight: migas con huevo - fried corn torilla strips scrambled with eggs, topped with hot sauce and a side of refried beans - Mac and cheese for the kids

Last edited:
best dive hole-in-the-wall mexican in baltimore: los amigos. god, this week's been stressful, i plan on drowning in a pitcher of their mighty fine sangria.

Orange Roughy with bruschetta, slaw, oven roasted potatoes.
Later, Jack Daniels chocolate ice cream.

I had a boneless porkchop with garlic powder, sea salt, chile powder and brown sugar rubbed in and pan fried. Then I had a apple and pear compote that I poured over the top.
My side was loaded smashed redskin potatos. Scallions, and garlic chopped and saute'd in butter. Then I chopped up some bacon and put the potato's and every thing in a bowl and added some whipping cream and cheese. I useded a wooded spoon to smash them. So they are basically mashed potatos with big chunks.

4 star meal so I will probably do it again.

We're still eating off the stuff Kim grilled Wednesday night. I've had a burger 2 nights in a row (which I love), and tonight I'm going to have a braut on a hotdog bun with mustard and sauerkraut.
:)

Back
Top Bottom