What's for dinner, August 4th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two pounds of meat balls taking up too much room in the freezer - so
Hungarian Meat Balls with buttered noodles
Romaine and tomatoes with feta cheese and white balsamic vinaigrette

Grilled Tuna and Greek Eggplant Salad. ...and CHAMPAGNE! :mellow: Today is National Champagne Day, for all of you who might have missed that one! :D It's one of my favorite bevvies!

I have all the fixings for Chicken fajitas... except for the soft taco shells. I do have some leftover French bread rolls though so... Chicken fajitas sandwiches.

What kind are you drinking, ChefJune?

I think I'm keeping it easy tonight and just doing pasta with some of my homemade marinara I had stashed away in the freezer. If DH wants more than that I'll grill a piece of chicken for him to have with it.

Spaghetti with a meat and tomato sauce. One of my favorites. My wife .....aka Icelady cooks the sauce on very low for several hours.

Since it is just me tonight I think I'm going to fix one of my childhood favorites. I don't have a name for it, it's toast with american cheese, ketchup, and bacon. Thrown under the boiler for a minute to melt the cheese.

abjcooking said:
Since it is just me tonight I think I'm going to fix one of my childhood favorites. I don't have a name for it, it's toast with american cheese, ketchup, and bacon. Thrown under the boiler for a minute to melt the cheese.

Woweeeeeeeeeee:ROFLMAO: We had the same mom.I love those.

Think I'll get take out from Olive Garden, Im in the mood for fried calamari and some stuffed mushrooms. Hubby says he doesnt know what he wants, so I guess he'll starve tonight :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!

I just got word to pick up a Strawberry Passion cake from Cold Stone Creamery on the way home. Life is good!

pdswife said:
Vagriller wins the prize for best dinner tonight!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Oops, spoke too soon. Just called CSC and all they have is:

Midnight Delight
Cookie Dough Delirium
A Cheesecake Named Desire
Snickers
Cookies and Creamery

Help me choose! Quick!

vagriller said:
Oops, spoke too soon. Just called CSC and all they have is:

Midnight Delight
Cookie Dough Delirium