What's for dinner Feb 12th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baked Salmon and rice florentine.
(was to be last night's meal, but a take and bake pizza jumped into my shopping cart, so.......)

thought we were going out to eat tonight, but those plans got dashed, *sigh*, friends can't make it tonight...maybe tomorrow..

so it looks like I get to make a baked potato soup, finally...will pull some corn bread out of the freezer to go with

I was going to make a meatball bake, using stuffing, but I don't have any stuffing left. So, I also have a recipe for Tater-tot casserole. I am combining the two, using peas and carrots and cream of mushroom soup. :ermm: It's easy. With this, a side of baked cabbage, salad and bread and butter.

I was going to make a meatball bake, using stuffing, but I don't have any stuffing left. So, I also have a recipe for Tater-tot casserole. I am combining the two, using peas and carrots and cream of mushroom soup. :ermm: It's easy. With this, a side of baked cabbage, salad and bread and butter.
This was our dinner.

img_791242_0_828dd28637d2adcf1a9fd4a375315a7a.jpg

img_791242_1_8ee964399de7aeb3cf8640633cb5c610.jpg

I splurged!!! Fried pork chops, gravy and a dab of left over mashed potatoes..
Oh man was that good!!!!

I hadn't fried a pork chop in a long time, and the gravy.. one of the finest gravies you can make is pork chop gravy...

Back
Top Bottom