What's For Dinner Friday 28th June 2013?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm on a medication that has killed my appetite (and my brain)...but I made a soup using shrimp stock, clams, green beans, rice noodles, veal, fish sauce (?), soy sauce, Chinese 5-spice, green curry paste. I added grated apple to the stock and some grated radish. At the end, I added some chopped Chard and fresh cilantro and lime juice to the soup. Topped it with oven-fried won-tons.

CW, just want to let you know it's good you're back - and also you did more work for your dinner tonight than I do on a night I really feel like cooking! You rock! :punk:

Woke up lazy and it's been downhill ever since. Ended up making pasta, trying a new sauce I bought on sale with a coupon. :) Something by Gina Rispoli, an Arrabiata style. Himself loves spicy, while I prefer less heat. Lordy lordy, was it good! :yum: I took a small serving and made it through, but took more and had it with a little butter, fresh-grated parm, and a sprinkle of dipping spices. Taste buds are happy now!

Steak and lobster newburg

Attachments

• Steak & Lobster Newburg.jpg
    Steak & Lobster Newburg.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 136
Thanks Chops. My first lobster newburg. The one tail did not look as good as I would have liked, so I buried it in a Newburg.

Back
Top Bottom