What's for dinner? Friday, 4-4-14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not familiar with Schinken Noodles, so I looked it up. It sounds really interesting; DH and I both love ham and egg noodles ;) Is this similar to your recipe? Schinken Noodles

Very similar. i've never added cheese but it sounds great. i like to use shallots in butter to carmalize the ham in an add green onions at the end. i sometime add a couple eggs to scramble in. it binds it nicely together. The cheese ould do that as ell. lol, my 'double uu' key isn't orking. Time for a ne keyboard.

Very similar. i've never added cheese but it sounds great. i like to use shallots in butter to carmalize the ham in an add green onions at the end. i sometime add a couple eggs to scramble in. it binds it nicely together. The cheese ould do that as ell. lol, my 'double uu' key isn't orking. Time for a ne keyboard.
Here, have a w and a W

Copy and paste them into a text editor, like Notepad. Then you can paste them where you need them until you get the new keyboard. Or, if you are using Windows, you can copy and paste them from Character Map.

Back
Top Bottom