What's for Dinner Friday April 10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bethzaring

Master Chef
I am aiming for a fresh spinach salad, with hard cooked eggs, smoked bacon with sunflower seeds sauted in the same pan after the grease is poured off and saved, raisins and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing..

I am about finished with my first cheese of the 2009 cheesemaking season....a mozzarella and it looks like I will get a small ricotta also....so will add a bit of fresh mozz to the salad;)

man, is my kitchen a mess:mad:

Going to a friend's for dinner/music,; I'm bringing a Strawberry Bavarian Cream Torte.

Tonight's dinner will be one of those "make-it-up-as-you-go" meals. I'm going to use bacon, onion, cream, and possibly some sun-dried tomatoes over pasta. I need to go to the grocery store :-p.

The homemade pizza I had planned has been put off 'til tomorrow. Tonight we are having pan fried pork chops and black beans and rice.

I am aiming for a fresh spinach salad, with hard cooked eggs, smoked bacon with sunflower seeds sauted in the same pan after the grease is poured off and saved, raisins and a raspberry vinaigrette dressing..

I am about finished with my first cheese of the 2009 cheesemaking season....a mozzarella and it looks like I will get a small ricotta also....so will add a bit of fresh mozz to the salad;)

man, is my kitchen a mess:mad:
Wow, you make your own cheese. I'm a cheese fanatic. I bet fresh cheese is delicous! :chef: Your salad sounds fantastic too!

Had leftover meatloaf, mashed potaotes, mac and cheese. warmed up hot rolls from yesterday...

We're having filet mignon, fresh asparagus and baked potato. I am in heaven!

Just wish I were able to make swan-shaped cream puffs for dessert.

I went to Trader Joe's after work and I got all the stuff to make a fairly healthy pizza: whole wheat dough, lite moz cheese, turkey pepperoni, pizza sauce and mushrooms. Pretty good - and much less greasy and fattening than a regular pizza.

spaghetti and meatballs made with whole wheat spaghetti, garlic bread and salads.
Here was Mark's dinner
img_811800_0_4a8fa4683a3af3ee45393388bee02237.jpg

I used the same sauce and meatballs, but added sauteed mushrooms and onions, served over fettucine... shredded mozzarella.
img_811800_1_99af797230e33ae055cf3c816af83fbc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom