What's for Dinner Friday Dec 16/11?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm not sure which would be considered my dinner: 2pm or 2am?

i had to work until noon again, then went home just to find a flat on dw's car. got that fixed, then put up more lights on the house. i'm almost done, and the power company is getting rich... :cool:

at 3p, i ran out for a plain pizza and a mussels fra diavolo, passed out for an hour, then went to our cub scout pack's holiday meeting. got home in time to catch the end of the devils'game, then went back into work.

hallucinating from lack of sleep, i picked up sushi platter and a salmon skin temaki for my 2nd dinner.

i'm nearing the edge of sanity. god help someone who calls me with a stupid problem tonight while i'm eating.
:glare:

I hear ya buckytom. My youngest is in emergency medicine and on call 24/7. He used to work every holiday so that folks who had families and children could be with them. But now he is married with a two y.o. Time for him to call in favors.:chef:

Our fave Mexican restaurant. DH had his usual Pollo Ajillo ( chicken with garlic, Spanish, not Mexican recipe). And I strayed from my usual Enchiladas Indiginous Al Pastor ( pork/beef mix with guac, sour cream and green sauce) and tried Chillequillas. Very good and filling, though not what I expected. Basically broken tortilla chips with scrambled eggs, bits of meat, sauce, and queso. Couldn't finish it.

I made chillaquiles rojo several months ago from a recipe a member here posted. There are many variations of it, as it's basically tortillas and leftovers. I read about the egg variation and it sounded very good.

Take-out here... 5 Guy burgers and fries. .no time to cook last night since we had a commission to get ready for this morning and we had to get the tree set up, which entailed rearranging the furniture so it would fit.

But ANYTIME I can get 5 Guys I'm a happy camper! :pig:

We had small shells topped with tomato sauce, seasoned toasted bread crumbs and fresh grated romano & parmesan cheeses with a salad of green and red butter lettuce, vine tomato, mushroom caps and raw broccoli with homemade vinaigrette dressing.

Well, herer it is Satruday and I still have no appetite. Had a ham patty for breakfast. I have the feeling that will be it for the day. I think it is the muscle relaxer that is killing my appetite. I know it makes me sleepy.

Rocklobster said:
Worked late, so no dinner. Had a large pizza pan of nachos about 9:30.

I'm amused that your screen name is rocklobster, but your avatar appears to be a Maine lobster lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom