What's for Dinner Friday December 11th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Well, there is supposed to be snow later today and that let's out pizza because I don't have all the ingredients and won't be driving anywhere. So, I am thinking between beef dip and breakfast. Will let you know what I decide.

So anyone know what they are making tonight? :)

I have a roast in the slow cooker w/beefy onion soup mix. Would like to do some potatoes and home made bread, but need to go to the grocery store as I am out of flour and potatoes!!!

Pan roasted pork tenderloin and french cut green beans in a mushroom, onion and tomato sauce flavored with a little cumin.

well, until now, i didn't think of dinner.... so i'm ringing jake as i type to see if he's hungry. so, i rang him & he wants venison. 'cept i'm not waiting till late tonite when he recieves that venison, so it'll probably nothing for me. we need to re-stock the shelves in the new place. toast/vegemite sounds delicious. that may be sufficient.

We will be re-running cioppino ,green salad and Italian bread, Cade and Carson are wanting Orange chicken and rice...dessert for the kids popcorn balls coated in melted marshmallows and tiny M&M's. Well off to make the popcorn balls:LOL:
kades

so, i went with some slices of salami/mustard, soup, & nuts. later, after i nap, i'm gonna pick over the venison & try & find a cut for stew, even may crock-pot that for tomorrow.

praying for you not to hafta clean too, too many stickies afterwards, kades! :) (psst.... if you lost your mind, i'll bring ya to my new apartment instead of letting them put 'ya into an institution. we'll cook together, it'll rock on!)

Roasting a honey brined turkey breast for dinner from Wegmans. Probably will saute some green beans with mushrooms and garlic...and some mashed potatoes and gravy.

Tonight was pork loin grilled with a mustard and green peppercorn sauce, rice with mushrooms and sugar peas.

Attachments

• Porkloin.jpg
    Porkloin.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 162
Well, Dad treated us to hamburgers for lunch, so I just did sausage rolls and salad for dinner for Dad and I, DH took some of the leftover Chinese food for his dinner at work. In honour of the skiff of snow on the ground I made some hot chocolate (from scratch of course) which we will be sipping on all evening.

Well, Dad treated us to hamburgers for lunch, so I just did sausage rolls and salad for dinner for Dad and I, DH took some of the leftover Chinese food for his dinner at work. In honour of the skiff of snow on the ground I made some hot chocolate (from scratch of course) which we will be sipping on all evening.
I decided to have a cheeseburger with lettuce, ketchup, mustard, mayo, pickle and a slice of tomato. On the side, french fries.

I have never made from-scratch hot chocolate, even though I have all the stuff. Nothing better on a cold night or a nice cup of hot tea!

I talked to my mom today and she said they have about 8 inches.... she's in western NY state.

Last edited:
my handyman was here. so i made bacon, fried potatoes and onions. scrambled eggs with cheese and green mild chillies and rye toast. very tasty and the first real meal for me in several day.

took another bad fall so to sore to do much else. he did the dishes.

babe, would you at least buy a cane? falls can be very serious. i fell, hit my head, my left pupil's still almost fully dilated, a week later.

Back
Top Bottom