What's for Dinner? Friday, February 27th, 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be having the other half of the stuffed bell pepper from last night, and garlic toast.

Parsnip, mushroom and hard boiled egg korma with plain boiled rice and lime pickle, which all sounds a lot weirder than it tasted. I'm very partial to any sort of (mild) egg curry. I can't have anything very "hot" in the curry line as I seem to be a bit allergic to chillies.

Followed by a piece of chocolate cake with nutella.

We have lasagna from last night, DH will have that. Since I had lasagna for lunch, I'll have leftover chocolate cake.

I have a craving for tacos... so it is Tacos Salad. No shells, lettuce. Lettuce tossed lightly w/ Catalina salad dressing, before tossing other layers. Top with Salsa. Tangy, sweet and hot. Yum.

Today's dinner plans went out the window right before we headed out the door. It was nice out, Himself was restless, and so we drove aimlessly. Ended up in Worcester at Ed Hyder's Mediterranean Market and had fun. We had a late lunch of Greek cheese "pies" - basically a palm-sized triangular bread calzone-type sandwich there. I had one filled with spinach and feta, Himself got the one with broccoli and feta. Later, I made small salads with the marinated olives and almonds we bought, which went with the huge shrimp we bought at the market. I did them Scampi style with the garlic/lemon/parsley butter. Yum and Yum!

Attachments

• 2015-02-27 21.10.05.jpg
    2015-02-27 21.10.05.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 162
Parsnip, mushroom and hard boiled egg korma \

This looks like something to add to my Things I Have Never Cooked bucket list.

Marinated and seared lamb chops here, with potatoes, fennel and garlic roasted with oil, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic and oregano, and a salad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom