What's for Dinner, Friday, Jan. 2nd, 2009!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had planned to have leftovers from last night for tonight's evening meal. Nope.

I delivered some upholstered cushions to a customer today and she insisted on taking me out to lunch. Every time I do a job for her she insists on feeding me. I've used every objection in the book but she won't take "NO" for an answer. Today it was prime rib. I couldn't believe it.

Delicious lunch at a place that I didn't know existed. She also made sure I had dessert. I begged off even though I didn't finish my entree. That didn't work, so I ended up sharing a serving of blackberry cobbler with French vanilla ice cream.

I feel as stuffed as the Thanksgiving turkey and have most of my prime rib in the refrigerator. If I feel like it and I'm the least bit hungry later, I'll nuke a spud and warm the meat up. Somehow, though, I don't think it's gonna happen.

We had a meatball stroganoff over baked long-grain rice. It was
yum.gif
! Just had bread-n-butter with it.

Somehow we're still so full from holiday eats...open the fridge and see nothing but leftovers...we each pulled something out and nuked tonight.

I plan to throw out or freeze everything tomorrow so we can fix something different!

I'm hungry for PIZZA!

I just took some ribeyes out of the freezer!:) Don't know what I'll do for sides yet. After all the appys and snacks during the holidays, I'm looking forward to a good piece of meat!

I deleted my original post... but yes, I laid out a ribeye as well! Grilled and paired with pesto noodles.

Ha! I fired up the grill (propane) and had a T-bone steak. I sliced a potato and made garlic and cheese scalloped potatoes, and some green beans from my garden last year.
I'm stuffed. Tomorrow I'm thinking maybe a nice meatloaf.

Back
Top Bottom